dinsdag 18 juni 2019

Blockchain Blues



Ook op Spotify.

Woke up this morning, feeling so much fear of missing out
I done woke up this morning, feeling full of freakin’ FOMO
So I became a blockchain boy, and joined the crypto crowd


Went down to the office, to show my proof of work
Yeah I went to the office, just to show my proof of work
The boss increased the difficulty, oh lordy jesus what a jerk

Then I got confirmed by all my peers, that’s what got me in the mood
Confirmed by all my peers, that’s what got me in the mood
If everybody’s doing it, you know what, I’m sure it’s gotta be something good

I couldn’t trust my boss man
I couldn’t trust my wife
I couldn’t trust the government
Never in my life
So I put them all in blockchains, now they can’t give me no trouble no more
If you’ve got a load of hashrate, it’s gonna be a safe store

So now I’m selling coins and tokens and of course the bloody blockchain
Now I’m selling lots of coins and tokens and of course the bloody blockchain
It’s an endless row of transactions, people it’s like a goddamn freight train

If you’re in the blockchain business, there’s no way you can lose
That’s right, if you’re in the blockchain business, ain’t no way you can lose
A solution to all problems – are you kidding?
A solution to all problems – come on, get outta here
A solution to all problems, – cut the hype
A solution to all problems, that’s what’s giving me the blockchain blues

Music: Acoustic Blues by Audionautix
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-license

The song as published in the video is now governed by the same license. The lyrics as such however stay mine, all rights reserved.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten